Care and Continuing Healthcare

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FORUM
THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FORUM Empty25th February 2012, 16:04 by Kermit

» OUR RULE BOOK
THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FORUM Empty25th February 2012, 14:12 by Kermit

» OUR MISSION STATEMENT
THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FORUM Empty25th February 2012, 14:03 by Kermit

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on 17th September 2021, 10:42

THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FORUM

Go down

THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FORUM Empty THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FORUM

Post  Kermit 25th February 2012, 16:04

In an attempt to make things more easily accessible, we've tried to create a variety of forums/sub-forums so that anyone who has a specific question or problem related to a particular forum/sub-forum title can read and/or post there. You never know, your question may already have been discussed before, and you may find the answer you're looking for. Alternatively, you may have a fresh outlook on a problem that others may also be researching.

So far, we've adopted what we hope is a logical arrangement for the majority of the forum areas, but that can and may change.

There are areas of the forum that are only accessible to logged-in members of the forum, so they remain invisible to anyone reading who is not logged in. There are areas of the forum for more serious, personal matters to be discussed out of general view; there are areas for light-hearted, let-your-hair-down times.

Members can make suggestions if there are any forums/sub-forums they would find useful. Your wish may be our command.

Please ignore those irritating 'ads' at the top of the page, and any 'ads' that arrive anywhere. Do not click on them. Some of them will tell you that you need to download a plug-in, or similar - just do not click on any of them. They're nothing to do with me - all to do with Forumotion.
Kermit
Kermit
Admin

https://cachca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum